Saturday, August 12, 2017

Hello, internet world!!



I've started my own blog (with the help of my mom) so you can see what I have been up to!



My 1st selfies!


My favorite part of bathtime are the bubbles!!! I also love splashing the water and playing with my rubber duckies. 




I have a beard made of bubbles!!!







 I tried a lemon for the first time but I think it was broken.  It wasn't tasting as good as the other foods my mom and dad give me. After trying to get it to work several times, I finally thru it on the floor.



This is Uncle Kyle. He's real goofy. I don't know how to give kisses yet so I bit him on the cheek.



Ms. Dorreen, my Nana's friend, got me a fire truck when I was real little, but now that I'm all grown up I can finally play with it.  It's so much fun! It plays music and has wheels so I can chase the dogs. Who needs to crawl when you have a fire truck???

My YaYa!

I wanted that salt shaker real bad.


My Pa Pou! (I'm not sure if mom is spelling that right)

We talked and told lots of stories.  I even tried ranch dressing for the first time and I couldn't get enough!

I am sure going to miss my Ya Ya and Pa Pou.  Mom says they are going to a place called, Greece, and to get there they are going on an airplane just like I did a few weeks ago. I've never been to Greece but Mom says we will go soon so I can see the beach. It sounds like a really cool place! 


Well, that's all for today! Mom says it's nap time. Tonight, we are going to dinner for Miss Lauren's birthday. I love going out to eat! I get to smile at a whole bunch of people and try new foods. Mom says I'm a "social butterfly", but I don't know what that means. I am just a boy.

Smiles!
Elias



1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the internet Elias! What a great start to your blog. I can't wait to see what else you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete