Sunday, August 27, 2017

I went swimming!

Yesterday, mom and dad took me to see Dr. B to make sure I am growing alright.  She said I am doing great (but I could have told her that myself). She weighed and measured me, then gave me a flu shot. Ick! Thankfully, Ms. Faye gave me the shot and it was over before I knew it.  I didn't cry at all.



I'm a short stocky baby with a big head :)

After that, mom and dad took me to Ms. Natalie's house where she has a very large bathtub called a swimming pool. This was very new to me so I didn't know what to think, but I'm glad Dad was there to help me thru the water.  I had so much fun! Next time, I'll be sure to bring my rubber duckies. 











My mouth has been feeling real sore lately. Mom told me I have more tooths coming in. And a lot of them! I have two up top and TWO MORE coming in at the bottom. It's been making me real cranky. I just want to feel better :(


Well, I'm going to take a nap now. Later, we are going to Nannas and Grandads to see my Great Uncle Danny! 

Smiles!
Elias

No comments:

Post a Comment